Monday, January 26, 2009

An Introduction

Maverick (noun)
Definition: a lone dissenter, as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from his or her associates.

I go by the name Maverick because I have always felt like a dissenter, an intellectual outsider. Over the past few years as I've begun thinking and writing more, under another name, I've always felt like an outsider. In fact, I've very rarely found people who think like I do, and I consider those people true friends of mine.

I have created this blog, unabashedly using a pen name, in order to spark debate and controversy. I hope to engage the thinking heavyweights of the Christian world in lively, intelligent, and productive debate. No topic is off limits or taboo. No viewpoint will be ridiculed, but rather engaged.

Let's pursue Truth together.

No comments:

Post a Comment